Florence Sofabed Specifications
- Glued and screwed hardwood construction. Regular use double sofabed.
- Choice of moulded foam or moulded foam wrapped in duck feather casing seat cushions
- Back cushions filled with a combination of foam (for lumbar support) and duck feathers (for extra squishiness)
- Mounted on brown or grey-wash hardwood legs
- Upholstered in Opulence velvet - 100% polyester
- This sofabed can be used regularly and comes with a fully sprung mattress and wooden slatted base (length 188cm, width 134cm)
- Sofabed extended length 233cm
Our current delivery timescale
is approximately 6 to 8 weeks for fabric and 6 to 8 weeks for leather furniture orders. All of our sofas and chairs are hand made to order in the UK. For more information regarding delivery procedures including our enhanced safety procedures please visit our delivery page.
Choosing the right design is just the first step in finding the perfect sofa. We understand how important comfort is and our handy guide gives advice on our different seat cushion options.
Foam with a Feather Wrap
The foam core offers support whilst a duck feather wrap attached to each side gives the feeling of luxury and softness. Although quite a firm sit to start, it softens with use and is perfect for sinking into at the end of the day. This is the most popular choice with our customers.
This is our firmest choice of seat cushion. Flat in appearance, it requires occasional turning to ensure even wear and will look as good as new for years to come. Perfect if you want a low maintenance cushion.
Available on: Agatha, Albany, Amelia, Ashley, Arthur, Austen, Balmoral, Banbury, Blenheim, Burton, Cambridge, Chesterfield, Chiswick, Denver, Elgar, Elizabeth, Felix, Florence, Genoa, Grosvenor, Hampton, Jasper, Lydia, Madrid, Malmo, Marino, Marlow, Mezzo, Mia, Monaco, Monk, Montana, Morgan, Newport, Otto, Palma, Poppy, Positano, Regent, Rio, Scala, Senator, Tate, Taylor, Victoria, Windsor and Woburn.
Moulded Foam with a Dacron Wrap
Dacron is a type of polyester wadding that is bonded to either side of the foam core. The foam offers support whereas the dacron gives a loft to the cushion and softens the sit. A great mixture of style and support.
By far our softest seat cushion. The more you sit on it, the softer it gets and it's like having a big hug at the end of the day. Regular plumping and turning is required but if soft and squishy is your thing, then this cushion is for you! This is great for a more relaxed look.